Yes! There are a few changes that can be made to a rental after it's been requested or accepted.
How do I add gear to my rental?
Users have the ability to add additional equipment to a rental that has been accepted or requested. The system is "double triggered" which means, that if the renter or gear owner requests a change, the other user must accept that change.
- Go to the rental page on KitSplit.com and click "add item"
- Find the gear you'd like to add to your rental and click "add"
- When you've added all the gear you'd like, click "Request Order Change
- The other user will then be prompted to accept or decline the requested changes
How do I change the time period of my rental?
Gear owners have the ability to adjust the rental dates of a rental that has been accepted or requested.
- Go to the rental page on KitSplit.com and click "edit" next to your rentals time period
- Set the new time period you'd like the rental to be
- When you've selected the right dates click "Request Date Change"
- The renter will then be prompted to accept or decline the requested changes
Have any questions about these features? Something not working the way it should be? Get in touch with one of our Rental Agents!