As a SuperOwner, we celebrate your excellent service with improved visibility and earning potential. You’ll get a badge, and be featured more prominently on our site and on social media, leading to more requests.
How to become a SuperOwner:
There are 5 things KitSplit looks for to separate our super owners from standard owners.
- Completed 10 or more rentals in the last 12 months.
- 80% of all of your reviews must be 5 stars.
- Maintain an average response time from the initial request of under 4 hours.
- Maintain a high response rate. We want to make sure that every request that comes through to KitSplit gets a response. So whether you can do the job or not, simply responding to the renter’s request is all you need to do for this one.
- Must accept at least 60% of all requests.
Article is closed for comments.